Book Marketing on Twitter for 1 Hour
18,000 Views per Author in Only One Hour… Book Marketing on Twitter
109 Book Authors from the LinkedIn Group Books and Authors on Promocave.com visited Twitter for 1 hour all at the same time… What happened? Look at the video with the book marketing results:
Each author received an average of more than 18,000 Views to their posts in only one hour with almost 2 million impressions.
Here are the slides of the results.
109 Authors Invade Twitter for a Hostile Takeover! We call it Author Twitter Takeover.
This is a fun way for book authors to build their author platform, learn book marketing, get followers and practice their writing skills all at the same time.
The Result = Close to 2 Million Views!
That’s 18,000 Views per Author in Only One Hour… Wow!
109 Book Authors from the LinkedIn Group Books and Authors on Promocave.com visited Twitter for 1 hour all at the same time… What happened?
The idea is simple. Book Authors need to build their author platform. Many don’t know how. This 1 hour exercise is fun, it builds your author platform, followers, gets clicks to your amazon page and much more.
See some of the book marketing results and checkout the video:
- 109 Authors from Promocave.com visited Twitter for 1 hour
- The goal is “Build Your Author Platform”
- Get twitter followers, clicks, and sales
- Have fun and collaborated with other writers
- Used the hashtag #promocave
The Book Marketing Specifics on Twitter
- From 11 AM to 12 PM Pacific Time
- They posted 500 times
- 845,801 people saw the 500 posts
- The total number of posts seen was almost 2 million