How to Live Like a MILLIONAIRE When You’re a Million Short
A must-have guide with all kinds of money-saving tips on living the luxury life for less. Discover how to save thousands of dollars on entertainment, travel, shopping, fashion, beauty, health, home décor, and more.
Each chapter has real stories, practical tips and useful website links. Learn how to get deals on Broadway and Vegas shows, designer clothes and shoes, restaurants and hair salons, and shopping online and off.
Many of the tips include getting things for FREE, such as how to get your hair done at upscale salons for free, getting designer clothes for free, and even how to spend six nights at a four-star resort in Spain for FREE!
Although not everyone will want to do everything in the book, everyone will want do some of the things right away.
You’ll Find Out How To:
• Go to fabulous free events
• Get hot deals at cool restaurants
• Wear different designer dresses every week
• See shows in your hometown for free
• Get prescription drugs for less than with insurance
• Find money you didn’t know you have
• Travel, dine, and shop for next to zero
There is a ton of valuable information in author Marilyn Anderson’s breezy and fun style which adds up to a wonderful “how-to” book with a humorous flair.