Nine Practices of 21st Century Leadership
A Guide for Inspiring Creativity, Innovation, and Engagement
Unlike leadership books that focus on competencies, Gary DePaul provides nine practices that anyone – regardless or role – can use immediately!
In the book, you’ll read real-life examples of how individual contributors, managers, and executives have applied each of the nine practices. You’ll also have access to numerous tools and reference materials to strengthen your leadership development.
- Demystifies the confusion about leadership and how leadership works
- Defines 21st century leadership and alerts readers to the pitfalls of traditional leadership
- Explains the nine practices of 21st century leadership and provides real-life examples of how individual contributors, managers, and executives have applied the practices
- Guides readers to manage and monitor their leadership development
- Guides process owners to improve organizational strategies, diversity strategies, and leadership development training programs
Access https://www.garyadepaul.com for:
- Free leadership resources from this book
- Leadership articles by the author
- References to leadership-related articles and research