Oceans of you They say out of sight Out of mind I’m in this sea, sinking below Going to...
, Articles, & medicine, chronic illness, dark poem, dark poetry, Depression, Drugs, emotions, family, ILLNESS, Life, medication, mental illness, pills, POEM, Poetry, SAD POEM, SAD POETRY, SADNESS, 0
I’ve tried, (in the piece below), to put into words how I’ve been feeling this last month or so…...
, Articles, BANE, DEFIANCE, Depression, FEAR, GLASS, HATE, Life, MIRROR, NEMESIS, NERVOUS BREAKDOWN, OPPRESSION, POEM, Poetry, REFLECTION, SHAME, SHARDS, terror, TORMENT, 0
STAINED GLASS On the mirror, he now turns his back, stumbling on his way, a far cry from the...
Recent Topics in Forum
- How do I update my book info? 1 day, 6 hours ago
- A Dangerous Love Affair 1 week, 4 days ago
- AMAZON.COM/AUTHOR/ABDULRAHMANABUBAKER 3 weeks ago
- Anyone on Patreon.com? Thoughts, comments, tips? 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- Started "Add New Book" preview looks good so… 1 month ago
- HAVE A BOOK YOU WANT TO PROMOTE? 1 month, 4 weeks ago
- I Need 100 supporters For Thunderclap Book Promotion 2 months, 1 week ago
- Doing Right vs Doing It Right 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- The Woman and The Dragon: Israel, the holy Nation Trampled Upon 3 months, 1 week ago