Oceans of you They say out of sight Out of mind I’m in this sea, sinking below Going to...
, Articles, & medicine, chronic illness, dark poem, dark poetry, Depression, Drugs, emotions, family, ILLNESS, Life, medication, mental illness, pills, POEM, Poetry, SAD POEM, SAD POETRY, SADNESS, 0
I’ve tried, (in the piece below), to put into words how I’ve been feeling this last month or so…...
, Articles, BANE, DEFIANCE, Depression, FEAR, GLASS, HATE, Life, MIRROR, NEMESIS, NERVOUS BREAKDOWN, OPPRESSION, POEM, Poetry, REFLECTION, SHAME, SHARDS, terror, TORMENT, 0
STAINED GLASS On the mirror, he now turns his back, stumbling on his way, a far cry from the...
Recent Topics in Forum
- How do I change my bio 1 week, 5 days ago
- Teaching young adults how to connect with the Holy Spirit 1 week, 5 days ago
- Things That I Learned From The Word 1 month, 1 week ago
- 'The Guardian.' 1 month, 1 week ago
- Western Action Romance. 1 month, 1 week ago
- Hernando Villa by Terrence Perera 2 months, 4 weeks ago
- New Here; Could Use Some Help 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- Lotus-Eating Japan: Who is this man I hardly know… 4 months, 3 weeks ago
- Offering Classes 3 weeks, 3 days ago