Help Your Dog Fight Cancer
Empowerment for Dog Owners
Dogs dogs dogs. Everything is about dogs! Television commercials? Almost every commercial has a dog in it, even if the product isn’t even remotely related to dogs! Just put a dog in your commercial and people will buy the product.
Now that we are all crazy about dogs, we have to take care of them. About half of our dogs will have some kind of cancer in their life. But dog owners are usually shocked and clueless when their dog is diagnosed. I have learned that it is almost impossible to talk to someone about canine cancer when their dog is healthy. They don’t want to know, they don’t want to think about it. I don’t blame them.
This book is for those owners who want to fight for their dog’s life. It teaches everything you need to know if your dog has cancer.
- Causes, prevention and common types of cancer in dogs
- Diagnostic tests and treatment options – which ones are necessary?
- Beware the trend toward over-diagnostics and over-treatment
- Communicate clearly with your veterinarian and make informed decisions
- All decisions about testing and treatment are up to the owner, not the veterinarian
- Your dog, your money, your decisions!
- Learn about side effects and potential pitfalls that your vet won’t tell you
- Create a home-care regimen for your dog with diet and supplements
- Follow a guide to prepare a proven home made cancer diet for your dog
- Fees for canine cancer treatment vary wildly from clinic to clinic