Passion, Protocol, and Prudence
From the Eyes of a Son to the Heart of a Father: Passion, Protocol and Prudence takes you on an amazing journey from pain to power, hurting to wholeness and from fatherless to Father. Experience passion, protocol, and prudence and learn to develop the true heart of a father by discovering what lies in the heart of The Father. This book series will touch your soul, fascinate your mind, free your spirit, and encourage your heart.
What is a prodigal son to do when he returns home, only to find that the father is gone? Brian L. Curry shares an emotional, yet witty and inspiring, true story of being raised by a single mother, overcoming fatherhood issues, and journeying on into maturity, both naturally and spiritually, from the the perspective of both the child and the parent. He strategically brings the reader along with him as he brilliantly captures and shares priceless nuggets of life liberating revelation. Prepare to be amazed at simple, yet profound, insight and enjoy this awesome journey, From the Eyes of a Son to the Heart of a Father: Passion, Protocol, and Prudence.
- “Anyone who reads this book will be moved with emotions of joy and deeply challenged by the rich teachings that can be shared “one to one” or from any pulpit in the land.”
- –Dr. John Polis, From the Eyes of a Son to the Heart of a Father, Foreword A-1
- “This a journey of revelation, a guidebook of applied principles and God thoughts that are capable of finding an extracting the greatness in each of us.”
- –Samuel Polis, From the Eyes of a Son to the Heart of a Father, Foreword A-2
- “I invite you to make this a part of your arsenal. From the Eyes of a Son to the Heart of a Father will equip and arm you with a stable, strong, and successful life.”
- -Apostle Kirk M. Moore, From the Eyes of a Son to the Heart of a Father, Foreword A-3
- “…Brian courageously breaks the cycle that may have continued on to the next generation. Great faith will produce great love. This book will rearrange your thinking and empower your life.”
- -William T. Robinson, From the Eyes of a Son to the Heart of a Father, In Closing